Jack Daniel’s Country Cocktails – Flavors of Pride
Flavors of Pride 2018 campaign for Jack Daniel’s Country Cocktails.
Already an industry leader when it came to advocating for LGBTQ rights, we sought to strengthen and amplify Jack Daniel’s relationship within the community, by creating a fresh and modern digital experiential campaign during Pride Month, through Jack Daniel’s Country Cocktails product line.
Placing the community at the heart of the activation, we created the world’s first projection mapping showtruck, titled “Flavors of Pride.” The Jack Daniel’s Country Cocktails showtruck was unveiled at the 2018 LA Pride Festival, a two-day LGBTQ pride celebration with a nationwide audience attracting over 170,000 attendees. This mobile interactive art project featured a 3-minute video show, taking viewers on a colorful journey that honors individuality and the modern LGBTQ experience.
By incorporating facial capture technology, the installation enabled spectators to be stars of the show by having their faces featured. Festivalgoers shared the projection mapping content via social media. 80.4 million impressions were made, with media highlights in LGBTQ Nation, Adweek, The Drum and Metrosource. And, the two-day annual festival sold out for the first time ever in its 48-year history.
Role at IW Group: Producing | Creative Direction | Logo Design
Ragen’s 2018 PR Daily Awards
9th Annual 2019 PR World Awards
- Gold Winner for Achievement of the Year in Automotive
- Gold Winner for Achievement of the Year in Beverages-Alcohol
- Gold Winner for Achievement of the Year in Community Engagement
- Gold Winner for Achievement of the Year in Experiential Marketing
PR News’ Corporate Social Responsibility and Non-Profit Awards
- Finalist for Diversity Communications
Adweek Experiential Awards (AXA)
- Finalist for Experiential Activation for a Spirits Brand
Cynopsis Digital Model D
- Honorable Mention for Best Experiential Marketing Campaign
PR News’ Digital Awards
- Honorable Mention for Digital Marketing Campaign ($200K-$500K)